become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agriculture/Databases
Science: Agriculture: Directories
This category in other languages:
- Allows for searching journal titles and with login, full text articles. In Arabic, English, French and Spanish. Sponsored by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. All users may browse journal abstracts without login.
- Bibliographic database of citations to the agricultural literature created by the National Agricultural Library and its cooperators.
Agricultural Market Information System
- The global agricultural market information system concerns itself with matters relating to wheat, maize (corn), rice and soybeans. It aims to enhance food market outlook information, by strengthening collaboration and dialogue among main producing, exporting and importing countries, commercial enterprises and international organizations.
- Promotes cooperation between European experts involved in the analysis of the community agricultural policy (CAP). It focuses on the New Member States (Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia), on the Candidate Countries (Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania and Turkey) and on the Western Balkan Countries (Bosnia Herzegovina and Serbia Montenegro).
- Database with information on seed identification, dormancy, testing and analysis, development, germination and tetrazolium testing for viability.
FAO Country Profiles and Mapping Information System
- The system integrates country-based information from FAO's thematic and statistical databases. Provides country profiles on the state of food, nutrition and agriculture.
- Online and multilingual databases currently containing over 1 million time-series records covering international agricultural statistics.
Food and Agriculture Organizations of the United Nations
- Provides links to FAO information on a wide range of topics including desertification, sustainable development, food standards, animal genetic resources, post-harvest operations, agro-biodiversity and farming systems.
Information System for Agriculture and Food Research
- Provides an overview of publicly funded research projects in the agricultural and food science sector, mainly in Germany. Aims and subjects of the research activites of the German Federal Government and the Laender (federal states) can be found.
NARA Research Room: Electronic Records from the Department of Agriculture
- The National Archives and Records Administration provides access to statistical reports that include crop and cattle inventory estimates. Includes production estimates broken down by state.
NASD: National Ag Safety Database
- Provides access to information on occupational safety, health and injury prevention. Includes information on chemicals and pesticides in fruit and vegetable crops. Features topical guides, links to related sites, news, and contacts.
NASS: Agricultural Chemical Use Database
- National Agricultural Statistics Service portal offers search for statistics by year, state and commodity. Features US maps and graphical reports.
Plants for a Future
- A resource and information centre with detailed information on a large range of edible and other useful plants. Most are from temperate regions.
Production, Supply and Distribution Online
- Provides current and historical official data on production, supply and distribution of agricultural goods for the United States and key producing and consuming countries. Download complete raw data files or browse by predefined tables.
SIDALC: Agricultural Information and Documentation System for the Americas
- A collection of agricultural libraries for Latin America and the Caribbean. Includes online search systems. [English and Spanish].
- Provides information on topics related to agriculture, biotechnology, plant breeding, genetics, seed technology and tissue culture.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2015 at 7:54:08 UTC -