become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mammals/Dairy
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Cattle: Dairy
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Dairy
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Goats: Breeds: Dairy Goats
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Sheep: Breeds: Dairy Sheep
Science: Technology: Food Science: Dairy Science
American Dairy Science Association
- An international organization of educators, scientists, and industrialists who are committed to advancing the dairy industry: meeting list, organization awards details, newsletter, plus membership directory and information.
- Information in more than 100 online technical documents about the dairy industry. Multilingual site with technical dairy guides, dairy essentials, dairy publications, and slides.
British Mastitis Conference
- An annual UK conference for anyone with an interest in dairy farming. Website also has full papers from previous conferences.
Dairy Cattle Publications
- A list of publications on dairy production, as PDF files. From Oklahoma State University.
Dairy Cow Health and Metabolic Disease Relative to Nutritional Factors
- Information on diseases associated with energy metabolism, diseases associated with low fiber or acidosis, diseases caused by imbalance of nutrients, and other feeding management related disorders.
Dairy Management Publications
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln publications on feeding, breeding, herd management and business management in the dairy industry.
Hoard's Dairyman Online
- An online information resource for dairy farmers and anyone interested in the dairy industry.
Journal of Dairy Science
- Official publication of the American Dairy Science Association. Lists results of new research in dairy foods, physiology and management; nutrition, feeding, and calves; and genetics and breeding. Includes archived sample issues.
- This organisation aims to be a resource for sharing knowledge between leading scientists and advisors with milk producers and dairy farmers.
National Mastitis Council
- Not for profit organization that promotes research and provides information to the dairy industry relative to udder health, milking management and milk quality. Includes membership, mission statement, resources, and publications.
Research on Silage in England and Wales
- The results of a survey of dairy farmers on the use of High Dry-Matter silage.
US Dairy Forage Research Center
- Includes publications, research work groups, research farm, software, databases, and staff directory.
Virginia Tech Department of Dairy Science
- Includes information on the department, and on goat milk production.
World's Best Milk Quality Website
- Information and resources related to the production of high quality milk. Some milk quality information available in Spanish.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 12:21:09 UTC -