become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mammals/Cattle
Open Directory - Science: Agriculture: Animals: Mammals: Cattle
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Cattle
Animal Info - Wild Yak
- Biology, ecology, habitat, and status of the yak, and information on its wild habitat, including biodiversity, ecosystems, population, and land use.
Beef Stocker USA
- Designed specifically for beef producers who background and/or run stocker or yearling cattle on various forages across the United States. A service of Kansas State University.
Body Condition Scoring
- Body condition scoring serves as a management tool to determine the nutritional needs of a cow herd. Using a numeric scoring system from 1 to 9, cattlemen can evaluate cows in the field to estimate body energy reserves.
Commercially Available DNA Tests for Genetic Improvement of Beef Cattle
- Misinterpreting DNA tests can cost beef cattle producers time and money. This NebGuide discusses how to interpret commercial DNA marker tests.
- A transgenics company using recombinant proteins for the improvement of livestock genetics. Located in Saulk City, WI, USA.
Intertribal Bison Cooperative
- Information about nonprofit organization formed in 1990 to coordinate and assist the tribes in returning bison to Indian Country. Includes copyrighted photos of bison.
- Provides information on the Dexter breed of cattle and the Wagra farm in Victoria, Australia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 17, 2010 12:52:01 PM EDT -