become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animals/Mammals
Breeding and Biotechnology
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Software
Health: Animal: Veterinary Medicine
Science: Biology: Zoology: Chordates: Mammalogy
Society: Issues: Animal Welfare: Farming
American Society of Animal Science
- Information on membership, meetings and events, and publications plus animal science news.
Behaviour of Livestock During Handling and Transport
- Recommendations and guidelines for holding facilities, handling practices, dealing with flighty breeds, trucking practices.
The Department of Animal Sciences, Colorado State University
- Provides research, education and extension expertise related to animal production, beef cattle, sheep, meat sciences and horses.
International Textile Center: Fiber and Biopolymer Research Institute
- Research and development of natural fibers: wool, cotton, cashmere and mohair. Texas Tech University.
The Kebun’s Weblog
- Information from the Kebun in Sarawak on keeping goats.
NCSU: Animal Science - Extension Animal Husbandry
- North Carolina State University information resources on animal nutrition and other aspects of animal husbandry for livestock animals.
Production Medicine International
- Bruce M. OLCOTT, DVM is a consultant dedicated to helping agricultural producers in developing countries. Programs undertaken include swine, dairy, goat, sheep and water buffalo projects.
Temple Grandin's Web Page
- Livestock behaviour, design of facilities and humane slaughter.
ZooEasy Goat Software
- Software program to aid in goat breeding, rearing and raising, the recording of goat pedigrees and other data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 12:05:09 UTC -