become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animals/Laboratories
Open Directory - Science: Agriculture: Animals: Laboratories
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Feeds, Minerals, Supplements
Society: Issues: Animal Welfare: Animal Experiments - Vivisection
- Develops, produces and markets animal reproduction technologies including DG29 bovine pregnancy tests, leukosis and neosporosis tests. In English and French.
- The World leader in animal and human reproduction biotechnology, from semen and embryos collection to freezing. IMV supplies all equipment for artificial insemination and embryos transfer.
- Specicalizes in the production of polyclonal antibodies, radial immunodiffusion kits, and conjugated immunoglobulin fractions for manufacturers, universities and laboratories. Has a veterinary division. Based in Redmond, WA
Vetech Laboratories Inc.
- Serves the poultry industries, and has pioneered a unique gel delivery system for vaccines.
Yocom-McColl Wool/Fiber Testing Labs
- Commercial wool and fiber testing lab, core testing for yield and fiber diameter, individual animal (sheep, llama, alpaca, cashmere, mohair, rabbit, camel, yak). Complete list of testing services upon request. Great links and online newsletter, The Fyberspace Freeway. Based in Denver, CO
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 3, 2009 at 0:53:34 UTC -