become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animals/Insects
Open Directory - Science: Agriculture: Animals: Insects
Science: Biology: Zoology: Arthropoda: Entomology
Feeder Insects: Livefood
- Offers a range of feeder insects to hobbyists, shipping anywhere in continental USA. Includes firebrats, woodlice, bean weevils and buffalo worms.
Government of Tamil Nadu: Department of Sericulture
- Undertakes the cultivation of mulberries, the production and supply of disease free silkworm seed, silk production, reeling and marketing and the training of farmers.
- The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh, India, provides details of a course on the cultivation of the mulberry tree, seed technology, silkworm rearing and silk reeling.
- The Central Silk Board in India provides information on the rearing of silkworms for the production of raw silk.
- Article from the Smithsonian Magazine about the history and process of silkworm farming.
TNAU Agritech Portal: Sericulture
- Provides information on silkworm types, mulberry cultivation, silkworm rearing, pest and disease management, post-coccoon technology, other uses of silk, waste management and the economics of sericulture.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, March 21, 2013 5:45:06 AM EDT -