the entire directory
only in Agriculture/Animals
Feeds and Supplements
Grassland, Hay and Forage.
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Aquaculture
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: Farming: Animals
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal
Science: Biology: Zoology
Society: Issues: Animal Welfare
This category in other languages:
Animal Production Systems Group
- Explores sustainable development options for high and low external input animal production systems on a worldwide scale. In Dutch and English.
Animal Task Force
- The stakeholders from industry and research from across Europe inform about their goals, activities, and their organisation.
Breeds of Livestock : Oklahoma State University
- Encyclopedia of individual breeds of cattle, horses, sheep, goats, swine, and other species.
- Online link to the livestock news, content, research, webboard communities and website directory.
Federation of Animal Science Societies
- US society promoting animal agriculture. Details of the society, member directory, newsletters and meetings.
- An on-line encyclopedia of animal feeds. The project covers feeds mainly available in tropical, subtropical and Mediterranean regions but also includes common feeds used in temperate countries.
Livestock Production Management
- Portal created by Dr. Vivek M. Patil with information and project reports on animal husbandry, dairy, sheep, goat, poultry and rabbit farming; camel, horse and yak management; fodder production; livestock marketing; care of pet dogs, cats, birds, wild and zoo animals.
Microlivestock: Little-Known Small Animals with a Promising Economic Future
- Describes little-known small animals and microbreeds of common livestock animals that may be economically useful. Targeted at developing countries.
The National Institute for Animal Agriculture
- Describes its work in serving and promoting the livestock industry in the United States. Includes downloadable technical papers, event and educational information.
New Zealand Society of Animal Production
- Includes details of the society, lists of articles, details of conference proceedings, newsletters, how to join.
Polish National Research Institute of Animal Production
- Research interests include genetic improvement, nutrition, and development of biotechnical methods for growth, development and production of animals and product quality. In Polish and English.
Production Medicine International
- Dedicated to helping producers in developing countries to improve animal productivity. Includes details of past and present projects.
South African Society for Animal Science
- Association of scientists who practice and report on animal agriculture.
- This EU funded project aims to accommodate societal concerns and market demands, to develop reliable on-farm monitoring systems, product information systems, and practical species-specific strategies to improve animal welfare.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 11:05:08 UTC -