become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agriculture/Academic_Departments
Open Directory - Science: Agriculture: Academic Departments
Cornell University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Michigan State College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Texas A&M College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Texas Tech College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
University of Georgia College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities
Science: Academic Departments
Science: Agriculture: Education
This category in other languages:
Agricultural University of Athens
- Course and research information, events calendar, contact information and link to MACQU, greenhouse manufacturers.
Charles Sturt University: School of Agricultural and Wine Sciences
- Includes information on the undergraduate and graduate programs, staff and research. At Wagga Wagga, Australia.
Citrus Horticulture Program at the Southwest Florida Research and Education Center
- Conducts research and disseminate information through extension programs to assist Florida's citrus industry. Includes information on the program and the personnel.
College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Science
- At the University of Illinois. Provides details of the graduate and undergraduate programs, the departments, academics, research and extension.
Department of Plant Pathology, Physiology and Weed Science
- Outlines the research being done at Virginia Tech into such topics as the molecular genomics of interactions between plants and pathogens, the physiology of herbicide resistance, and epidemics of plant diseases.
Ezra Taft Benson Agriculture and Food Institute
- Improving nutrition and agricultural practices of rural populations in the developing world by teaching improved farming techniques, and better use of locally available resources.
Faculty of Agriculture : Makerere University
- One of the first sub-saharan Agricultural institutions in Africa, offering higher quality education in Horticulture, Land Use and Management, Agricultural Engineering and Agricultural Rural Innovation, Food Science and Technology, and Agribusiness Management in Uganda.
Gulf Coast Research and Education Center
- A branch of the University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, giving information on the research undertaken.
Horticulture and Crop Science Department, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- Describes the four B.Sc. curricula and minor programs, and instructional fruit crop facilities, and provides pages for courses in the department.
Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources: University of Nebraska
- Provides information on the Institute, its courses, faculty, research, distance education and students.
Institute of Aquaculture
- Provides information on research, study and training, consultancy and commercial services, and the international development of aquaculture.
Melbourne School of Land and Environment
- Specialising in agriculture, horticulture, forestry, food and dairy technology and manufacturing.
Murray State University School of Agriculture
- Academic programs, courses, student clubs, rodeo team, equestrian teams, faculty and staff. Includes online courses list.
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM)
- Describes facilities, activities and projects, faculty and training programmes. Hyderabad, India.
NCSU Agricultural and Extension Education
- Offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in teaching, extension, and communications.
Polytechnic of Namibia: School of Natural Resources and Tourism
- Departments include Agriculture, Hospitality and Tourism, Land Management and Nature Conservation.
Purdue University School of Agriculture
- West Lafayette, Indiana.
Purdue University's Agronomy Department
- Information about undergraduate, post graduate courses, areas of research and job vacancies.
University of Agriculture: Faisalabad, Pakistan
- Provides a range of courses including agri-economics and rural sociology, agriculture, agri-engineering and technology, animal husbandry and veterinary science.
University of Copenhagen: Department of Agriculture and Ecology
- Provides information on research, publications, projects, PhD courses and activities.
University of Hawaii College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources
- Manoa, Hawaii.
University of Hohenheim: Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
- Provides details of the agricultural programmes including the PhD programme, departments, professors, research centers and stations.
University of Minnesota: Institute for Ag Professionals
- Field School for professionals in agriculture. Includes two days of hands-on learning in crop pest control and management of the state's major crops. Includes research updates and managerial training. Located in Lamberton, Minnesota.
University of New England: School of Environmental and Rural Science
- Describes the teaching activities and course outlines. Introduction to the research areas.
University of the Philippines, Los Banos: College of Agriculture
- Offers programs in agriculture, food technology and agricultural chemistry and undertakes research, development and extension.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 9:45:04 AM EDT -