the entire directory
only in Science/Agriculture
Pests and Diseases
Practices and Systems
Products and Services
Research Groups and Centers
Business: Agriculture and Forestry
Science: Biology: Botany: Seed Biology
Science: Technology: Food Science
Society: Issues: Business: Agriculture
This category in other languages:
- Online presence of Agra Informa, information specialists on soft commodities, agriculture and food policy, markets and trade.
Agricultural Biodiversity Weblog
- Luigi Guarino and Jeremy Cherfas aim to include on this blog, nuggets of information on anything that relates to agrobiodiversity, and welcome contributions from others.
- Food and Agriculture Organization's agriculture website. Includes a news magazine plus guides and links to information on livestock, biotechnology, land/water development, crop production, plant protection, agricultural support systems.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Provides information, research and technology, and policies and programs to achieve security of the food system, health of the environment and innovation for growth.
- Online resource providing practical information and resources for starting, financing and running a small farm.
Board on Agriculture and Natural Resources, NAS/NRC
- Part of U.S. National Academy of Sciences and National Research Council. Topics on site include animal nutrition, pesticides, and federal funding of agricultural research.
CIAT: International Center for Tropical Agriculture
- Carries out research into agriculture and crops. Details of projects, regional activities, educational information, project databases.
COST Action 866: Green Care in Agriculture
- International co-operative project to increase scientific knowledge on the best way to implement green care in agriculture, through research and working groups.
The Earth's Carrying Capacity - Some Literature Reviews
- A review spread over hundreds of pages, of the global literature on degradation of soils, crop, grazing and forest lands, and fisheries.
- Collection of PDF files and links, grouped by sector, providing an agricultural portal for products, services and information.
- The use of autonomous, small robots in agriculture is expected to revolutionize field work. Professional, university or school teams are invited to enter their robots for an open-air field contest.
- Web-based food defence network designed to enable departments of agriculture and health, as well as laboratories, to communicate and coordinate with their peers in the US and Canada.
National Institute of Agricultural Botany
- Independent UK body specialising in agriculture, horticulture and food. It supplies a number of services including consultancy, training, and technical advice to governments, supra-governmental agencies, agribusiness and farmers.
Resource Centre on Urban Agriculture and Forestry
- Provides resources for the integration of agriculture into urban planning. Website holds a number of papers and links to related sites.
The Small Farm Resource
- Aims to disseminate information of use to people with small farms or rural property. Topics include aquaculture, beekeeping, livestock, orchard and forage crops, and pests.
U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Describes its main functions, and with a collection of links on current agricultural news and research.
World Agricultural Group
- Publishes articles on agriculture and related topics as part of a program for agricultural and environmental education intended to provide basic knowledge about the agro-ecosystem and its management.
Usenet sci.agriculture -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2015 at 0:15:03 UTC -