the entire directory
only in Science/Agriculture
Pests and Diseases
Practices and Systems
Products and Services
Research Groups and Centers
Business: Agriculture and Forestry
Science: Biology: Botany: Seed Biology
Science: Technology: Food Science
Society: Issues: Business: Agriculture
This category in other languages:
- Online presence of Agra Informa, information specialists on soft commodities, agriculture and food policy, markets and trade.
Agricultural Biodiversity Weblog
- Luigi Guarino and Jeremy Cherfas aim to include on this blog, nuggets of information on anything that relates to agrobiodiversity, and welcome contributions from others.
- Food and Agriculture Organization's agriculture website. Includes a news magazine plus guides and links to information on livestock, biotechnology, land/water development, crop production, plant protection, agricultural support systems.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Provides information, research and technology, and policies and programs to achieve security of the food system, health of the environment and innovation for growth.
- Turkish organization aiming to provide information to the public regarding agricultural terms, techniques, background information, applications and methods.
- Online resource providing practical information and resources for starting, financing and running a small farm.
Board on Agriculture and Natural Resources, NAS/NRC
- Part of U.S. National Academy of Sciences and National Research Council. Topics on site include animal nutrition, pesticides, and federal funding of agricultural research.
CIAT: International Center for Tropical Agriculture
- Carries out research into agriculture and crops. Details of projects, regional activities, educational information, project databases.
COST Action 866: Green Care in Agriculture
- International co-operative project to increase scientific knowledge on the best way to implement green care in agriculture, through research and working groups.
- European Information System on Agricultural Research website. Links and information on research on crops, agricultural, and fisheries topics.
The Earth's Carrying Capacity - Some Literature Reviews
- A review spread over hundreds of pages, of the global literature on degradation of soils, crop, grazing and forest lands, and fisheries.
- Collection of PDF files and links, grouped by sector, providing an agricultural portal for products, services and information.
- The use of autonomous, small robots in agriculture is expected to revolutionize field work. Professional, university or school teams are invited to enter their robots for an open-air field contest.
- Web-based food defence network designed to enable departments of agriculture and health, as well as laboratories, to communicate and coordinate with their peers in the US and Canada.
- Maps the German landscape of agricultural research for development (ARD) and offers access to German web resources in ARD.
National Institute of Agricultural Botany
- Independent UK body specialising in agriculture, horticulture and food. It supplies a number of services including consultancy, training, and technical advice to governments, supra-governmental agencies, agribusiness and farmers.
Resource Centre on Urban Agriculture and Forestry
- Provides resources for the integration of agriculture into urban planning. Website holds a number of papers and links to related sites.
The Small Farm Resource
- Aims to disseminate information of use to people with small farms or rural property. Topics include aquaculture, beekeeping, livestock, orchard and forage crops, and pests.
U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Describes its main functions, and with a collection of links on current agricultural news and research.
Urban Agriculture News
- News service that provides a review of daily news and publishes monthly newsletters serving the community of practitioners, developers and theorists that are planning and practicing agriculture within cities.
World Agricultural Group
- Publishes articles on agriculture and related topics as part of a program for agricultural and environmental education intended to provide basic knowledge about the agro-ecosystem and its management.
Usenet sci.agriculture -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2013 at 20:35:03 UTC -