become an editor
the entire directory
only in Uruguay/Health
Regional: South America: Health
This category in other languages:
C.E.T.E.R. - Dialysis Center
- Center of study and treatment of renal illnesses. [English, Spanish]
Escuela de Terapias Complementarias
- Transmits reiki in the exact way it is practised in Japan, with the traditional techniques of meditation and breathing.
- The IP Montevideo main objective is the development of excellent science in the domain of biology, with a particular focus on biomedicine.
Uruguayan Centre of Molecular Imaging
- To achieve the following aims: Diagnosis Clinical routine examinations in the areas of oncology, neurology and cardiology, taking care of patients from the public health system and private institutions. To provide professional and technical skills to technicians, physicians and chemists in the area of molecular imaging.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Uruguay
- UN health agency provides news and information on the country's public health including programmes, events, statistics, disease outbreaks, emergencies and the regional office.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2014 at 7:35:08 UTC -