become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tour_Operators/Adventure_Travel
Travel and Tourism
Biking and Hiking
Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Adventure and Sports
- Offers and holistic approach to travel to Ecuador and Peru.
Adventure Network International
- They know the vast polar region like no other company; with a permanent base on the continent throughout the Antarctic summer, ANI is the only organization in the world providing services in the Antarctic interior
- classic and adventure travel in Peru, Brazil, Ecuador and Venezuela. Also Chile, Argentina and Costa Rica.
Amazonas Explorer Adventure Tours
- River rafting, canoeing and hiking in Peru and Bolivia.
- Offers adventure tours in Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Argentina. Trekking, climbing, rafting, mountain bike, and Amazon rain forest expeditions.
- Offers a range of adventure and custom tours to Patagonia, Chile and Argentina, including horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, skiing, and snowboarding. Itineraries, dates, and testimonials included.
Austral Tours South America
- Best Airfares,Tours and airfares to South America. Get your airfaes on the spot "online" Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Chile, Machu Picchu, Iguazu Falls
- Offers services on Mt. Aconcagua and other adventure trips.
Chilean Andean Snow Adventures
- Eight to fifteen day guided skiing and snowboarding tours of Chile and Argentina, running July through September. [requires Shockwave plugin]
- A guide to travel, tours, nature tours, cruises, treks, jungle lodges, birding and rafting in the Amazon rainforest of Ecuador, Peru and Brazil...
Hotelsa Patagonia Expedition
- Visit Glaciar and Lake San Rafael in just 12 hours, and you'll still have time to get to know part of Chilean North Patagonia.
Latin Link Adventures
- Specialists in South American travel with packages to suit all ages and levels of fitness.
- Adventurous tours led by native Patagonians where you will visit beautiful vistas,penguins,whales,seals, glaciers..
- Cultural travel, trekking, hiking and climbing in Peru and Bolivia with the pioneer of the andean adventure.
- Small group active adventures to remote parts of Ecuador Bolivia and Peru. Rafting, trekking, climbing, rainforest journeys, cultural exchange from the Andes to the Amazon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2015 at 11:52:07 UTC -