become an editor
the entire directory
only in Peru/Government
Open Directory - Regional: South America: Peru: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: South America: Government
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Peru
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Georgetown University - Peru Election Results
- Provides election results since 1931, including presidential, legislative, municipal and others.
ICL - Peru Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
National Customs Superintendency of Peru
- Information including legislation, import/export procedures, revenue collection, code catalogs of foreign trade. Also information for travelers.
US Law Library of Congress - Peru
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Alejandro Toledo
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Peru.
Wikipedia - Politics of Peru
- Database on national elections includes results of the last elections and links to parliaments and parties.
World Legal Information Institute - Peru
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
Usenet soc.culture.bolivia -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 10, 2013 6:52:55 PM EST -