become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: South America: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Ecuador
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Ecuador
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
Catholic Relief Services - Ecuador
- Details of current projects, economic and general statistics for the country, and an overview of the organization.
Directory of Development Organizations - Ecuador
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Friends of Ecuador
- Group founded by former Peace Corps volunteers supports economic, social and educational development. Includes information on the country, community projects and how to help.
Fundacion Brethren y Unida (FBU)
- Rural environment and agro-forestry projects in Ecuador for international volunteers. Information on programs and activities. (Spanish and English)
Fundacion para los Indios del Ecuador
- Supports the Indians of Ecuador with clearly defined projects that rely on the direct participation of Indian organizations, church groups, and government agencies.
Hermano Miguel Foundation
- An independent, non-governmental, non profit organization dedicated to assisting and supporting the development of individuals with disabilities of all ages, providing social and medical services in its Integral Assistance Center for People with disabilities (CAID).
Human Rights Watch - Ecuador
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
OneWorld - Full Coverage: Ecuador
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
SIFAT Ecuador Medical Team
- Christian team working many hours to provide optical, medical, and dental services to over 600 needy people in the villages of Custag, Guantul, and Caliata.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Ecuador
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Ecuador
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 6, 2014 at 13:47:02 UTC -