become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: South America: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: South America: Ecuador: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
The Economist - Doing ebusiness in Ecuador
- Provides country briefing, statistics, e-business environment and latest analysis. From the Economist Intelligence Unit.
EUROPA - The EU's relations with Ecuador
- Report on economic and trade relations in the political and economic context. Includes response strategy and co-operation along with background information.
IFAD in Ecuador
- Information on the projects of the UN agency dedicated to eradicating rural poverty in developing countries by increasing rural poor peoples' access to financial services, markets, technology, land and other natural resources. [Arabic, English, French, Spanish]
IMF - Ecuador and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
Pardee Center for International Futures - Ecuador
- Key development forecasts from the Pardee Center for International Futures at the University of Denver, using their International Futures (IFs) forecasting system to explore, understand and shape alternative futures of global change and human development.
UN FAO - Country Profiles and Mapping Information System: Ecuador
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
US Commercial Service - Ecuador
- Provides assistance to help U.S. businesses export goods and services. Includes news, Country Commercial Guide, industry highlights, market intelligence, business service providers, and information on business promotion, business travel, links and US government business resources, products and services. [English, Spanish]
US Energy Information Administration - Ecuador
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank Group in Ecuador
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
World Trade Organization - Ecuador and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 8, 2015 at 22:03:17 UTC -