become an editor
the entire directory
only in Colombia/Government
Open Directory - Regional: South America: Colombia: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: South America: Government
This category in other languages:
Banco de la Republica
- Central bank of Colombia responsible for the administration of the legal currency. [English, Spanish]
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Colombia
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Ejército Nacional 2004
- Official site of the Colombian Army provides news, information and current programs. [English, Spanish]
ICL - Colombia Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Jurist - Colombia
- Overview of Colombian government, legal system and courts.
Presidency of the Republic of Colombia
- Official government resource covers Colombia's government, history, geography, human rights issues, and policy on drugs.
US Law Library of Congress - Colombia
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Politics of Colombia
- Database on national elections includes results of the last elections and links to parliaments and parties.
Wikipedia - Álvaro Uribe
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Colombia.
World Legal Information Institute - Colombia
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 3, 2014 at 15:22:07 UTC -