become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: South America: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: South America: Colombia: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
The Economist - Doing ebusiness in Colombia
- Provides country briefing, statistics, e-business environment and latest analysis. From the Economist Intelligence Unit.
EUROPA - The EU's relations with Colombia
- Report on economic and trade relations in the political and economic context. Includes response strategy and co-operation along with background information.
IADB - Colombia
- Information about the Inter-American Development Bank and its activities, events, locations and contacts in Colombia.
IFAD - Approved Projects for Colombia
- Chart of closed and ongoing projects including type, cost and loan amount. From the International Fund for Agricultural Development.
IMF - Colombia and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
Inter-American Development Bank - Colombia and the IDB
- Provides summary of IDB financing, speeches, reports, projects and evaluations.
OSAC - Colombia
- U.S. government PPP monitors and reports on regional security for American businesses operating in the area. Provides daily news, overseas posts, country councils, travel warnings and travel alerts. From the Overseas Security Advisory Council.
- information-sharing platform focuses on rural development, civil society, and youth. Offers news, events, databases of non-governmental organizations and experts, and virtual courses. Implemented by Colnodo and the Confederación Colombiana de ONGs.[English, Spanish]
- Promotes foreign investment, tourism and exports. [English, Spanish]
UN FAO - Country Profiles and Mapping Information System: Colombia
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
US Commercial Service - Colombia
- Information on services for U.S. and Colombian companies, current Country Commercial Guide, trade research, U.S.-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement, events and programs. The CCG includes overview, political and economic environment, selling US products and services, leading sectors, trade regulations and standards, investment climate, financing, business travel, market research, and guide to US government services.
US Energy Information Administration - Colombia
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank Group in Colombia
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
World Trade Organization - Colombia and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 8, 2015 at 21:53:25 UTC -