become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chile/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: South America: Chile: Science and Environment
Regional: South America: Chile: Weather
Regional: South America: Regions: Andes: Science and Environment
Regional: South America: Science and Environment
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional: South America: Chile
This category in other languages:
BIOHIDRICA, Biotecnologías del Agua Ltda.
- Offers products and services as well as research programs for the biological evaluation of water quality, in the treatment and biological control of water pollution. Santiago, Chile.
Biosigma, Biotechnology for Mining
- Research company formed by the association of Codelco Chile and Nippon Mining and Metals Co Ltd. Brief description of activities and contact information for companies desiring to collaborate in new projects.
- Environment and natural resources management consultants. Offer solutions for environmental management, environmental studies, engineering and audits applied to inspections, as well as cartographic GIS production.
Centre for Mathematical Modeling (CMM)
- Department of Mathematical Engineering, University of Chile. Current projects, papers and publications, events and members.
Centro de Estudios Científicos / Center for Scientific Studies
- A private, non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion, development and diffusion of scientific research. Valdivia, Chile. Ongoing research projects, papers and current events.
- Electronic magazine of published research papers in any subject. Searchable database. University of Chile. [English/Spanish]
Fund for the Promotion of Scientific and Technological Development (FONDEF)
- Government research and development programme, sponsors industry related and environment research projects granted to universities and technological institutes. Features complete project database and lines of work (also more information in Spanish).
- Technology transfer government institution, contributes added value in productive sectors of goods and services, featuring extensive projects and information in areas such as agribusiness, marine resources, forest industry, environment and biotechnology, among others.
Natural Resources Information Center (CIREN)
- Government funded research institute, focusing in natural resources inventory, and its corresponding cartography (GIS).
Scientific Electronic Library Online (SciELO ) - Chile
- Searchable scientific Chilean publications database, featuring full articles in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Pan-American Advanced Studies Institute 2005 (PASI)
- Extension of the bi-annual Americas Conference Series on Differential Equations and Nonlinear Analysis, will be held at the Centro de Modelamiento Matemático, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Jan. 10-21, 2005. (January 10, 2005)
School on Information and Randomness
- The School on Information and Randomness, will be held at the Center for Mathematical Modeling at Universidad de Chile, Dec. 13-17, 2004. Courses and conferences by international lecturers in ergodic theory, diffusion, percolation theory, and random algorithms. (December 13, 2004)
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2014 at 19:18:57 UTC -