become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regions/Magallanes
Travel and Tourism
Regional: South America: Chile: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Hotels
This category in other languages:
Adel Rent a Car
- Travel agency and car rental firm in Punta Arenas. Excursions, treks, and vehicle details included.
Big Foot Patagonia
- Adventure travel operator, offering kayaking, ice and rock climbing, horseback riding, and trekking. Program details, guest comments, and photos included.
- The oldest company in the region offering passenger transportation.
El Living Coffee Shop
- Vegetarian coffee shop in Puerto Natales, Patagonia, near Parque Nacional Torres del Paine.
- Tour operator that specialise in expeditions for naturalists and birdwatchers to Chile, southern Argentina, and the Falkland Islands.
Parrilla los Ganaderos
- Group of 4 restaurants in Punta Arenas offering regional and national culinary specialties.
Payne Rent a Car
- Rent of vehicles and two-wheel and four-wheel drive pick-ups.
- Punta Arenas, the capital of the Magallanes region, sits alongside the Straits of Magellan at a southern latitude of approximately 54º south.
- Trekking and adventure day trips into the Patagonian region. Information on services, travel, kayaking and recreational activities.
The islanders who don’t want a bridge to the mainland
- The BBC reports that a group of islands once visited by Charles Darwin could soon find itself at one end of Latin America’s longest bridge, but not everyone in Chiloe is happy about it. (January 25, 2015)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 25, 2015 at 22:07:58 UTC -