become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regions/Magallanes
Travel and Tourism
Regional: South America: Chile: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Hotels
This category in other languages:
Adel Rent a Car
- Travel agency and car rental firm in Punta Arenas. Excursions, treks, and vehicle details included.
Big Foot Patagonia
- Adventure travel operator, offering kayaking, ice and rock climbing, horseback riding, and trekking. Program details, guest comments, and photos included.
- The oldest company in the region offering passenger transportation.
El Living Coffee Shop
- Vegetarian coffee shop in Puerto Natales, Patagonia, near Parque Nacional Torres del Paine.
- Tour operator that specialise in expeditions for naturalists and birdwatchers to Chile, southern Argentina, and the Falkland Islands.
Onas Patagonia Expeditions
- Adventure tourism, sailing on motor boats and kayaks.
Parrilla los Ganaderos
- Group of 4 restaurants in Punta Arenas offering regional and national culinary specialties.
Payne Rent a Car
- Rent of vehicles and two-wheel and four-wheel drive pick-ups.
- Punta Arenas, the capital of the Magallanes region, sits alongside the Straits of Magellan at a southern latitude of approximately 54º south.
- Trekking and adventure day trips into the Patagonian region. Information on services, travel, kayaking and recreational activities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:04:15 UTC -