become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: South America: Chile: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: South America: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: South America: Chile: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Chile's Foreign Investment Committee
- Autonomous public entity at the ministerial level, is the only legal entity authorized to act on behalf of the Chilean State to accept the inflow of foreign capital into the country under the Foreign Investment Statute (Decree Law 600). [English, Spanish]
The Economist - Doing ebusiness in Chile
- Provides country briefing, statistics, e-business environment and latest analysis. From the Economist Intelligence Unit.
European Union - External Action: Chile
- Report on economic and trade relations in the political and economic context. Includes response strategy and co-operation along with background information.
IFAD - Approved Projects for Chile
- Chart of closed and ongoing projects including type, cost and loan amount. From the International Fund for Agricultural Development.
IMF - Chile and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
OSAC - Chile
- U.S. government PPP monitors and reports on regional security for American businesses operating in the area. Provides daily news, overseas posts, country councils, travel warnings and travel alerts. From the Overseas Security Advisory Council.
UN FAO - Country Profiles and Mapping Information System: Chile
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
US Commercial Service - Chile
- Provides assistance to help U.S. businesses export goods and services. Includes news, Country Commercial Guide, industry highlights, market intelligence, business service providers, and information on business promotion, business travel, links and US government business resources, products and services. [English, Spanish]
US Energy Information Administration - Chile
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
USTR - Chile Free Trade Agreement
- News and information about the US - Chile Free Trade Agreement, including documents, press releases, Briefing Book, speeches and op-eds.
World Bank Group in Chile
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
World Trade Organization - Chile and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:54:04 AM EST -