become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: South America: Business and Economy: Economic Development
South American Community of Nations
Business: International Business and Trade
Regional: South America: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Development Economics
Society: Issues: Economic: International
Association of American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America
- Primary umbrella organization of US chambers in Latin America.
- BradyNet.com has prices, news, research, ratings and more about Emerging Markets bonds from Latin America, Eastern Europe Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Council of the Americas
- Dedicated to promoting hemispheric economic cooperation and integration, free trade, open markets and investment throughout the Western Hemisphere.
Economic Development Directory
- Contains links to economic development agencies in South America.
Free Trade Area of the Americas
- The official home page of the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA) process.
IFC - IFC in Latin America
- Provides its strategy, projects, sustainable development, investment opportunities, media hub and LAC Technical Assistance Facility. From the International Finance Corporation, providing a multilateral source of loan and equity financing for private sector projects.
Inter-American Development Bank
- Information about the IDB Group and its activities, organization, members and partners, employment opportunities, locations and contacts.
LatinFocus: Analysis of Latin American Economies
- Economic analysis, economic indicators, and links for Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, and Venezuela
Research & Research
- Specialize in image and attitudinal studies in Latin America.
The Resource Foundation
- Makes the connection between the donor and effective nonprofit organizations in Latin American and presents specific projects that meet the donor's geographic and programmatic objectives.
Sustainable Development Department, IDB
- [Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)] Includes the full-text of more than 150 publications in electronic format, covering issues such as human resources and social development; environment and natural resources; and infrastructure, financial markets and private enterprise development.
Trust for the Americas
- Foundation within the Organization of American States (OAS) that fosters responsible investment and development in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The World Bank Group - Latin America & Caribbean
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 23, 2013 8:16:40 PM EST -