become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
South American Community of Nations
Business: International Business and Trade
Regional: South America: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Development Economics
Society: Issues: Economic: International
Association of American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America
- Primary umbrella organization of US chambers in Latin America.
- BradyNet.com has prices, news, research, ratings and more about Emerging Markets bonds from Latin America, Eastern Europe Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Council of the Americas
- Dedicated to promoting hemispheric economic cooperation and integration, free trade, open markets and investment throughout the Western Hemisphere.
Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean
- A regional commission of the United Nations founded to contribute to the economic development of Latin America and reinforcing economic relationships among the countries and with the other nations of the world.
Economic Development Directory
- Contains links to economic development agencies in South America.
Free Trade Area of the Americas
- The official home page of the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA) process.
IFC - IFC in Latin America
- Provides its strategy, projects, sustainable development, investment opportunities, media hub and LAC Technical Assistance Facility. From the International Finance Corporation, providing a multilateral source of loan and equity financing for private sector projects.
Inter-American Development Bank
- Information about the IDB Group and its activities, organization, members and partners, employment opportunities, locations and contacts.
LatinFocus: Analysis of Latin American Economies
- Economic analysis, economic indicators, and links for Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, and Venezuela
Research & Research
- Specialize in image and attitudinal studies in Latin America.
The Resource Foundation
- Makes the connection between the donor and effective nonprofit organizations in Latin American and presents specific projects that meet the donor's geographic and programmatic objectives.
Sustainable Development Department, IDB
- [Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)] Includes the full-text of more than 150 publications in electronic format, covering issues such as human resources and social development; environment and natural resources; and infrastructure, financial markets and private enterprise development.
Trust for the Americas
- Foundation within the Organization of American States (OAS) that fosters responsible investment and development in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The World Bank Group - Latin America & Caribbean
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 3, 2014 at 15:21:05 UTC -