become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brazil/Health
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeons
Reiki Practitioners and Teachers
Regional: South America: Health
This category in other languages:
Brazilian Beneficent Association for Rehabilitation - ABBR
- Private institution specialized in rehabilitation of the physically disabled people. Includes history, services provided and contact information.
Brazilian National Cancer Institute - INCA
- Organ of the Ministry of Health with a federal mandate to lead a country-wide policy for cancer control in Brazil.
Brazilian National STD and AIDS Programme
- Institutional information and current policy of the organization. Includes articles about prevention, diagnosis and treatment of STD/HIV/AIDS.
CDC Travelers' Health - Brazil
- Health information for travelers to Brazil. Includes vaccinations, travel notices, diseases and a guide of travel medicine clinics.
Hospital for the Heart - HCor
- Philanthropic hospital specialized in cardiologic procedures. Offers treatment in 37 medical specialties such as orthopedics, oncology and neurology. São Paulo, SP.
International Brazilian Journal of Urology
- Official journal of the Brazilian Society of Urology. Includes articles, urological calendar and contact information.
National Commission on Social Determinants of Health
- Comission that promotes the organization of knowledge about social determinants of health in order to strengthening the combat against health inequities in Brazil.
National Health Surveillance Agency - Anvisa
- Government agency with the purpose of protecting the health of the population by exercising sanitary control over production and marketing of products and services subject to sanitary surveillance.
Pro Renal Foundation
- Philanthropic organization with the main purpose of supporting research in kidney and metabolic diseases.
Wikipedia - Health in Brazil
- An introduction about the life expectancy, infant mortality, emergency medicine and general healthcare system in Brazil.
Wikipedia - HIV/AIDS in Brazil
- Article that gives an overview of HIV/AIDS in Brazil. Includes history and government policies.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Brazil
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 25, 2015 at 10:46:58 UTC -