become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Financial_Services
Business and Economy
This category in other languages:
Brazil - Information
- Economic and Financial Information.
Brazilian Company Information
- A subscription database of Brazilian companies that includes multiyear company revenue, gross profits, operating profits, net profits, total assets, and shareholders' equity.
Brazilian Mercantile and Futures Exchange
- With information in English, Portuguese and Mandarin on the main Brazilian futures exchange, which has both financial and commodity contracts.
- Venture capital Company invests in stocks and convertible debentures of small and midsized companies.
- Offers consultancy to foreign companies which plan to establish commercial or industrial units in Brazilian territory, by performing juridical, economical and fiscal analysis, also for application of several fiscal benefits offered by the Union, States and Cities.
Federation and Center of Industry in São Paulo
- Federation and Center of Industry in São Paulo (FIESP) is a mediator between the private sector and government entities in the State of Sao Paulo.
- Holds interest in Brazilian companies, asset management, pension fund, insurance and real state
- Provide services in economic and political consulting, analysis of economic activity, public finance, industry research, trade, and financial market.
Packaging & Consumer Products Market Research in Brazil
- Information on Brazilian consumer goods markets and market research.
- Discusses Brazilian culture, travel, support while abroad, transportation, insurance, and legal aspects of starting a business in Brazil.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 30, 2014 at 0:54:04 UTC -