become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: South America: Brazil: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: South America: Business and Economy: Economic Development
- Extensive guide on business tourism in Brazil. Calendar of Trade Fairs, Congresses and Conferences in all areas. Information about lodging, transportation and cybercafes. [English, Portuguese]
- Foundation provides a portal for resources, activity database, project information, business opportunities, recent notices and publications. [English, Spanish]
The Economist - Doing ebusiness in Brazil
- Provides country briefing, statistics, e-business environment and latest analysis. From the Economist Intelligence Unit.
EUROPA - The EU's Relations with Brazil
- Report on economic and trade relations in the political and economic context. Includes response strategy and co-operation along with background information.
IFAD in Brazil
- Information on the projects of the UN agency dedicated to eradicating rural poverty in developing countries by increasing rural poor peoples' access to financial services, markets, technology, land and other natural resources. [Arabic, English, French, Spanish]
IMF - Brazil and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
OSAC - Brazil
- U.S. government PPP monitors and reports on regional security for American businesses operating in the area. Provides daily news, overseas posts, country councils, travel warnings and travel alerts. From the Overseas Security Advisory Council.
UN FAO - Country Profiles and Mapping Information System: Brazil
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
US Commercial Service - Brazil
- Provides assistance to help U.S. businesses export goods and services. Includes news, Country Commercial Guide, industry highlights, market intelligence, business service providers, and information on business promotion, business travel, links and US government business resources, products and services. [English, Portuguese]
US Energy Information Administration - Brazil
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture local office working to improve the markets of both nations, focusing in the exchange of food and agricultural products. Provides a list of export credit programs, trade shows and market reports.
World Bank Group in Brazil
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
World Trade Organization - Brazil and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2013 at 9:15:05 UTC -