become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bolivia/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: South America: Government
This category in other languages:
Bolivia Web - Guide to Government Sites
- Links to web sites owned by the Bolivian government. Includes links to ministries, embassies, state and city governments.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Bolivia
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
ICL - Bolivia Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
US Law Library of Congress - Bolivia
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Evo Morales
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Bolivia.
Wikipedia - Politics of Bolivia
- Database on national elections includes results of the last elections and links to parliaments and parties.
World Legal Information Institute - Bolivia
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 18:27:27 UTC -