become an editor
the entire directory
only in Argentina/Government
Open Directory - Regional: South America: Argentina: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: South America: Government
This category in other languages:
Central Bank of Argentina
- It is a self-governed body of the National Government, regulated by its Charter and by the Financial Institutions Act. Its primary and fundamental mission is to preserve the value of the Argentine currency.
Comisión Nacional de Valores
- The National Securities Commission of the Argentine Republic ensures the transparency of Argentina's securities markets, watches over the market price formation process and thus protects investors.
ICL - Argentina Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Ministry of Tourism
- Includes department profile, details of services, and information for travel agents.
SEDESA (Seguro de Depósitos Sociedad Anónima)
- News and information about the administration of the Deposit Guarantee Fund (DGF). Includes FAQ, financial statements, publications and cases administered. [English, Spanish]
US Law Library of Congress - Argentina
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Cristina Fernández de Kirchner
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Argentina.
Wikipedia - Politics of Argentina
- Database on national elections includes results of the last elections and links to parliaments and parties.
World Legal Information Institute - Argentina
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, December 6, 2008 2:09:51 AM EST -