become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Museums
Arts and Entertainment
Reference: Museums: By Region: South America
This category in other languages:
- Working laboratory for the study of marine mammals and birds of southernmost South America, principally Tierra del Fuego.
Museo de Arte Latinoamericano de Buenos Aires (MALBA)
- Collection of works from the early twentieth century to the present. Information on collections of surrealism and conceptual art.
- The museum reflects Peron Evita's life, work and thought through modern museography techniques. Located in Buenos Aires.
Museo Marítimo de Ushuaia
- Collections of naval models, history of Antarctic exploration and other expeditions. Includes research currently taking place. Located in Ushuaia, Argentina.
Museo Nacional de Arte Decorativo
- Installed at the residence of French Neo-classicism of the XVIII Century. Collection of European and Oriental pieces, sculptures and paintings from the XVI to XIX centuries.
Museum Butterflies of the World
- Information about the museum and its collections of butterflies, beetles and exotic arthropods from around the world, butterfly conservation.
Xul Solar Museum
- Institution dedicated to preserve and diffuse the work of the argentine artist Alejandro Xul Solar, being its main task to develop and promote culture in its different aspects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 14, 2014 at 11:29:56 UTC -