become an editor
the entire directory
only in Antarctic/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: Polar Regions: Antarctic: Travel and Tourism
South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
Regional: Polar Regions: Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
- Travelogue of a couple's cruise adventure in and around the Antarctic Peninsula. Includes resources to plan and book an adventure.
Heritage Expeditions (NZ) Ltd
- New Zealand eco-tourism operator offers trips and expeditions to the sub-Antarctic and Antarctica on a Polar Research Vessel. Includes company profile, trip details, information about the ship, and an information request form.
International Antarctic Centre
- Located in Christchurch, New Zealand, this facility is designed to provide visitors with an Antarctic experience. Includes meeting and conference facilities, and offers a range of programmes for school groups of all ages.
International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators
- Promotes safe and environmentally responsible private-sector travel to the Antarctic. Includes policies, guidelines, photo gallery, directory of members, travel statistics, and other resources.
Sailing Vessel Pelagic
- Offers charters in and around Antarctica, South Georgia. Pelagic was designed and built specifically to operate in remote areas on long term projects. Includes information about the vessel, expedition logs, and charter options.
The Scott Expedition
- Ben Saunders prepares to complete Captain Scott's Terra Nova expedition in Antarctica, a return journey from the edge of Antarctica to the South Pole.
- Provides expert-led Antarctic tours aboard a small cruise ship. Includes an itinerary of the upcoming expeditions, information about the ships, expedition leaders, rates, and links to related articles.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 6, 2013 9:39:03 AM EDT -