become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Personal_Pages
Society and Culture
- Chronicles the Antarctic expedition, with photographs and descriptions, in January 2000, by Klement Pavel.
Bill Spindler's Antarctica
- Bill spent a year at the South Pole in 1976-77 including 9 months of total dark isolation. A look at the Pole and Antarctica then and now.
Ginny Figlar's Season in Antarctica
- Photos from the South Pole to the Dry Valleys and information on what it's like to live on the highest, driest and coldest continent on Earth.
Kerry and David's Antarctic Adventures
- Small collection of photos from their trip in 1996. Includes the route that they took through the region.
My Adventures at the Geographic South Pole
- Personal page about working and living at the bottom of the Earth at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station.
The Seventh Continent
- Personal photos and journals from Ethan Dick's 2 years at McMurdo Station. Includes current updates on the Ice Shelf, and information about life at McMurdo and Amundsen-Scott South Pole stations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 19, 2014 at 5:38:01 UTC -