become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oceania/Wake_Island
Regional: North America: United States: Dependent Areas
This category in other languages:
CIA - The World Factbook: Wake Island
- Features map and brief descriptions of the geography, people, government, economy, communications, transportation, military and transnational issues.
Encyclopedia of the Nations - Wake Island
- Brief description of the island and its history. From Thomson Gale.
NationMaster - Wake Island
- Profile includes information for various aspects of the country, with a special emphasis on statistics and rankings.
NOAA NWS - Wake Island Weather
- US government site provides hour-by-hour weather conditions for the past 24 hours for major cities and locations in the country.
TravelGIS for Wake Island
- A good collection of travel guides (hotels, restaurants) with interactive maps and databases.
Wake Island Flag
- Flag and history of Wake Islands.
Wake Island Photo Album
- Pictures of the Island, including many World War II snaps.
Weather Underground - Wake Island
- Displays current conditions for all major cities on one page, with five-day forecast and more detailed information for each available.
Wikipedia - Wake Island
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article covers the US territory's history, government and politics, geography, economy, demographics, language and culture.
World Statesmen - Wake Island
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
World66 - Wake Island
- Travel guide based on reader-submitted information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 19, 2015 at 5:17:34 UTC -