become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Solomon Islands: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Oceania: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Oceania: Solomon Islands: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Asian Development Bank (ADB) - Solomon Islands
- The overarching goal of ADB's strategy for Solomon Islands is rapid, pro-poor, private sector-led economic growth.
European Union External Action: EU Relations with Solomon Islands
- EU provides a country overview, country strategy, priorities for co-operation, major development projects and financial data.
IFAD - Approved Projects for Solomon Islands
- Chart of closed and ongoing projects including type, cost and loan amount. From the International Fund for Agricultural Development.
IMF - Solomon Islands and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
UN Sustainable Development - Solomon Islands
- Provides links to UN pages on aspects of natural resources, social, economic and institutional aspects of sustainable development.
US Energy Information Administration - Solomon Islands
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank Group - Pacific Islands
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
World Trade Organization - Solomon Islands and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 30, 2013 11:53:24 AM EDT -