become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/History
Papua New Guinea
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: Papua New Guinea: Society and Culture: History
Wars and Conflicts
Regional: Oceania: Society and Culture: History
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: World War II: Theaters of Operations: Pacific
A Chronology of Railways and Tramways in Papua New Guinea
- A history from the 1880s through the 1990s with a 1992 epilogue on the Bougainville crisis. [PDF]
The Discovery of New Guinea
- Illustrations, facsimile maps and text taken from George Collingridge's book, The First Discovery of Australia and New Guinea.
Documents and Correspondence on New Guinea's Boundaries
- Full text of the 1966 book by Paul W. van der Veur.
Documents and Readings in New Guinea History
- Full text of the 1975 book by Whittaker, Gash, Hookey and Lacey.
End of the Line: A History of Railways in Papua New Guinea Railways
- Book - End of the line: history of railways in Papua New Guinea Railways by Bob Mckillop and Michael Pearon
From Samarai to Ambasi in the Whitkirk
- Full text of a 1917 booklet by J. O. Feetham.
New Guinea Reminiscences
- Full text of a typescript by Fred Rennels, Captain of the Diocese of New Guinea ship, The Maclaren King, 1923-1938.
Papua New Guinea Postcards 1
- A random collection of ceremonial images from Papua New Guinea including dancers and group photographs.
The Railways and Tramlines of Rabaul
- A history by Michael R. Pearson. [PDF]
Search for New Guinea's Boundaries
- Full text of the 1962 book by Paul W. van der Veur.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 11, 2008 at 11:32:24 UTC -