become an editor
the entire directory
only in Papua_New_Guinea/Science_and_Environment
Papua New Guinea
Science and Environment
Regional: Oceania: Science and Environment
The Aquatic Pteridophytes of Papua New Guinea
- Catalogue of ferns and fern allies found in waters of the region.
A Biodiversity Conservation Plan for Papua New Guinea Based on Biodiversity Trade-offs Analysis
- Full text of a research paper by Faith, Margules, and Walker.
The Biodiversity of Papua, by Kal Muller
- Full text of a book draft by Muller.
Biological Conservation Conference in Manokwari 2004
- Theme: Biological conservation through research and education. To be held October 7-9. [PDF]
Cruz Mayor Expedition
- Details an expedition to Papua New Guinea in 2008 in search of the archaeological discoveries regarding the first human civilizations. Find expedition details, goals, and information about discoveries.
Handbooks to the Flora of Papua New Guinea
- Complete text of the 3-volume series edited by Womersley, Henty and Conn.
Kerang Papua - Shells of Papua
- Illustrations from Alan Hinton's book, Shells of Papua New Guinea.
- Mailing list for marine conservation in Papua New Guinea.
National Agricultural Research Institute of Papua New Guinea
- Features programs, newsletter, projects, and publications.
New Guinea Binatang Research Center
- Research on insects and their relationship to plants of the rainforests of Papua New Guinea.
New Guinea Tropical Ecology and Biodiversity Digest
- Full text of the Wildlife Conservation Society's journal.
New Guinea Vegetation
- Full text of the 1976 book by K. Paijmans.
Papua New Guinea Orchid News
- Includes genus descriptions, drawings, photos, and links.
Parataxonomist Training Center
- A non-profit organization for training parataxonomists, advancing biodiversity research, and developing conservation programs.
Port Moresby Nature Park
- Information about the admission fees, flower shop and garden nursery, orchid culture, photos, and tissue culture lab are given.
Research and Conservation Foundation of Papua New Guinea
- RCF goals are to promote, preserve, and research the flora and fauna of Papua New Guinea for the people of Papua New Guinea and the world. RCF manages Crater Mountain the Integrated Conservation And Development.
UN System-Wide Earthwatch: Papua New Guinea
- Environmental information and statistics, including details for individual islands in the group.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 25, 2015 at 11:24:21 UTC -