become an editor
the entire directory
only in Papua_New_Guinea/Maps_and_Views
Papua New Guinea
Maps and Views
Regional: Oceania: Maps and Views
Aviation in Papua New Guinea
- Aviation photographs from the Gray family.
Goroka Show - 1957 and 1958
- Ross Johnson's photographs of the Goroka Show.
Henganofi - 1957 and 1958
- Ross Johnson's photographs of Henganofi.
Neil Lucas Galleries
- Photographs of stations from 1957-1967.
Papua New Guinea Association - Photographic Gallery
- Historic photos and links to other sites with PNG photos.
Pictures Catalogue - Karius, Charles Henry, d. 1940
- Photographs from the patrols made in 1923-1924.
Pictures Catalogue - Meigan, Tom. Papua and New Guinea, 1955-1960
- Photographs from the Meigan collection from 1955-1960.
Pictures Catalogue - Rabaul, New Britain, 1933
- Photographs from the R. E. Honey collection.
Pictures Catalogue - Spencer, Terence E. T. (Terence Edward Thornton), 1917-2002
- Spencer collection of slides of Papua New Guinea, 1953-1978.
Pictures Catalogue - Stanley, Evan R. (Evan Richard), d. 1925
- Selection of Photographs from the Evan R. Stanley Collection
Pictures Catalogue - Walter Alfred Bock Collection, Papua New Guinea, ca. 1910-1956
- Photographs of rubber plantations, sisal hemp plantations, Bank of New South Wales, missionarys' houses, a joss house, native huts, sing-sings, Rabaul, Port Moresby, colonial administrators, government printing office and staff, social life and clubs, royal visits, and aerial photographs.
Star Mountains - Olsobip
- John McGregor and R. Hoad's photographs from the 1960s.
University of Texas Libraries - Papua New Guinea Maps
- Country and thematic maps from the Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection, along with links to maps on other web sites.
Maps and Views
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 8:05:05 UTC -