become an editor
the entire directory
only in Papua_New_Guinea/Government
Papua New Guinea
Embassies and Consulates
Reference: Flags: Regional: Papua New Guinea
Regional: Oceania: Government
This category in other languages:
Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Explanation of the objectives and implementation of monetary policy, the rules of exchange controls, and the operation of the government securities market.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Papua New Guinea
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Companies Office - PNG
- Information on incorporation, including forms.
Department of Works & Implementation
- Contact information and objectives of the department primarily concerned with road construction, bridge construction, and traffic.
Departments of Finance and Treasury
- Reports annual budgets, archives, and the Monthly Economic Monitor.
The Future of Foreign Aid in Papua New Guinea After 25 Years of Successes or Failures?
- An article by economist Christopher Taylor Hnanguie.
Government of New Guinea Online
- Official website of the nation of New Guinea. Information about the country and portal to other government sites.
ICL - Papua New Guinea Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
IFES - Election Guide: Papua New Guinea
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Independent Consumer & Competition Commission
- Papua New Guinea’s economic regulator and consumer watchdog. Information about the types of work the Commission does, background of its establishment, its role, functions, powers and objectives.
Milne Bay Elections
- A weblog on the 2007 Milne Bay elections.
Papua New Guinea Internal Revenue Commission
- Information on direct and indirect taxes.
Papua New Guinea National Judicial System
- Information about the court system and judge biographies.
US Law Library of Congress - Papua New Guinea
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Papua New Guinea
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Papua New Guinea
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 6, 2015 at 16:45:07 UTC -