become an editor
the entire directory
only in Papua_New_Guinea/Education
Papua New Guinea
Regional: Oceania: Education
This category in other languages:
Community Teacher Education in Papua New Guinea
- Complete text of a 1996 book by Dennis McLaughlin and Tom O'Donoghue.
- A member of the International Education Agency of Papua New Guinea, provides education from pre-school to post-secondary levels.
Critical Development & Literacy
- Draft of a University of Papua New Guinea Press publication by Otto Neketel. [PDF]
Divine Word University
- A Catholic university with courses in business, communication arts, health administration, arts), tourism and hospitality management, religious studies, business and physiotherapy.
Double Conscience Without the Instrument to Liberate
- An article Papua New Guinean literature by Steven Edmund Windu, presented at the 1997 Waigani Seminar.
Draft Bibliography of Libraries and Librarianship in Papua New Guinea to 1996
- Compiled by John Evans.
Globalisation Of Education Policies: Extent Of External Influences On Contemporary Universal Primary Education Policies In Papua New Guineaebster
- Excerpts from a 2000 book by Thomas Webster.
Goroka Grammar School
- Preschool through 12th grade, located in Eastern Highlands Province, includes optional boarding facilities.
Information and Women in Papua New Guinea
- An article by Carol Kidu, presented at the 1997 Waigani Seminar.
Institute of Business Studies
- Offers undegraduate and graduate level business courses, including certificate and degree programs, in Port Moresby.
International Education Agency of Papua New Guinea
- Operates 21 independent schools in Papua New Guinea. Locations, curriculum, and information on enrolling.
The International School of Lae
- Offers a education for children from early years to Year 8, with an international curriculum taught by qualified and experienced national and expatriate staff.
Kimbe International School
- Curriculum and activities of this West New Britain Province school.
Libraries in Papua New Guinea: History, Legislation and National Services-Institutions
- An article by John Evans.
Libraries in Papua New Guinea
- An 88 page draft article by John Evans. [PDF]
Library Services in Papua New Guinea
- An 80 page report by John Evans. [PDF]
The Lutheran University of Papua New Guinea
- Proposed opening in 2010 in Lae Morobe; offers details of history, newsletter and contacts.
Papua New Guinea Maritime College
- A maritime education facility for the Pacific area that providing international standard training.
Papua New Guinea Institute of Banking and Business Management
- Private sector training provider for business, management and banking. Lists courses and locations.
Papua New Guinea Society of Eminent Scholars and Professionals
- Discussion boards for academics and academic issues in Papua New Guinea.
Problems of Devolution of PNG Education
- Full text of a book by Gabriel Kulwaum.
Records and Archives Management - A Papua New Guinea Report
- A report by John Evans on developing a programme in records and archives management.
Selling the Information Profession in PNG
- An article by Polycarp Reu on librarianship, presented at the 1997 Waigani Seminar.
Tabubil International School
- Provides education through grade seven, owned by Ok Tedi Mining Limited and managed by the International Education Agency.
University of Goroka
- University with Faculties of education, humanities and science, located in Eastern Highlands Province.
University of Papua New Guinea
- Located in Port Moresby with schools of business, medicine, law, natural and physical sciences, and humanities and social sciences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 11:35:08 UTC -