become an editor
the entire directory
only in Northern_Mariana_Islands/Government
Northern Mariana Islands
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Oceania: Government
CNMI Department Of Finance
- The Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands Department of Finance offers tax forms and information about the Division of Procurement and Supply.
Commonwealth Law Revision Commission Home Page
- The Law of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
Commonwealth Ports Authority
- The Commonwealth Ports Authority owns and operates airports and seaports on each of the three main islands of the Northern Marianas on behalf of the CNMI Government.
Criminal Justice Planning Agency
- Administrating agency for several federal programs from the Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice, and one program from the U.S. Department of the Interior.
Department of Public Safety
- Information on the Commissioner, police, criminal investigations, corrections, fire, and motor vehicles.
DEQ Home Page
- Division of Environmental Quality, including information on administration, permits, beach and marine monitoring, and pollution.
Legislature: Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
- Information on governmental organization and legislation.
Office of the Public Auditor
- Public Auditor of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
Rosiky Flores Camacho
- Chairman of the Public Utilities, Transportation and Communications Committee.
U.S. National Park Service: American Memorial Park, Saipan
- Information on the memorial for American and Marianas people who gave their lives during the Marianas Campaign of World War II.
US Law Library of Congress - Northern Mariana Islands
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
- The Commonwealth Election Commission has downloadable forms and statistics for the Northern Marianas.
World Legal Information Institute - Northern Mariana Islands
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Northern Mariana Islands
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2012 at 8:35:22 UTC -