become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religion/Buddhism
Society and Culture
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism
Amitabha Hospice Service
- A Buddhist charity providing free practical home help support and companionship for terminally ill and their families in the Auckland area.
- A monastic residence of the Theravada tradition of Buddhism. Set in a 51 hectare Native Reserve of regenerating bush 29 kms from Wellington.
Dhargyey Buddhist Centres
- Regular meetings and classes are held at the centres covering Buddhist philosophy, meditation and practice, as well as Tibetan language.
His Holiness the 14th Dali Lama of Tibet
- Information from the Friends of Tibet New Zealand site.
Karma Choeling Buddhist Monastery
- Auckland meditation and retreat centre. Two Resident teachers. Daily meditation, monthly Ngondro weekends, courses held regularly.
Nelson: Maitai Zendo
- Zen is a mysterious path and a powerful tool for a fulfilled life.
Nyingma Buddhist Centre Christchurch
- The Nyingma tradition is the oldest of the four major schools of Tibetan Buddhism. Meets twice a month to perform the tantric ritual "tsok" Circle Gathering Feast Offering.
Wat Buddha Samakhee
- A Theravada Buddhist monastery in Christchurch.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2016 at 23:08:02 UTC -