become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organisations
Society and Culture
20/20 Communications Trust
- A trust setup to carry out community ICT projects and programmes. News, calendar of events, reports and documents.
ASPO - New Zealand
- Association for the Study of Peak Oil and Gas organisation looking at societal changes resulting from the depletion of fossil fuels.
The International Sailors Society New Zealand
- Society providing welfare services for seafarers. Profile, services and locations.
- The group who oversee the Internet in New Zealand. Including the management of the .nz domain name system, the ownership of the .nz domain name registry and engaging with stakeholders and the government.
Molten Media Trust
- Community group that helps out other groups and low income families. Does computer recycling and gets second-hand computers back into the community.
NZ Association of Rationalists and Humanists
- Advocating a rational, humane, and secular view of life without reference to supernatural agencies. Promoting a tolerant, responsible, and open society.
Ronald McDonald House Charities New Zealand
- Supports housing for families with seriously ill children in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch. Provides information about each house.
Rural Women New Zealand
- Local and online organizations provide support, training, and advocacy opportunities. Describes programs and provides contact and membership information.
SADD New Zealand
- A not-for-profit organization focussed on saving the lives of young people by eliminating drunk driving.
Sister Cities New Zealand
- New Zealand chapter of a global organization formed to promote growth and understanding between cultures.
- Information on indoor and outdoor recreation facilities, accommodation, youth programs, and cardiac rehabilitation service. [Auckland and Hamilton]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2015 at 19:23:53 UTC -