become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organisations
Society and Culture
20/20 Communications Trust
- A trust setup to carry out community ICT projects and programmes. News, calendar of events, reports and documents.
ASPO - New Zealand
- Association for the Study of Peak Oil and Gas organisation looking at societal changes resulting from the depletion of fossil fuels.
The International Sailors Society New Zealand
- Society providing welfare services for seafarers. Profile, services and locations.
- The group who oversee the Internet in New Zealand. Including the management of the .nz domain name system, the ownership of the .nz domain name registry and engaging with stakeholders and the government.
Molten Media Trust
- Community group that helps out other groups and low income families. Does computer recycling and gets second-hand computers back into the community.
New Zealand Land Search and Rescue Incorporated (LandSAR)
- The national volunteer organisation within New Zealand providing land search and rescue services to the Police and public of New Zealand. Information on outdoor safety, how to become a volunteer and donating.
New Zealand Railway and Locomotive Society of New Zealand
- Formed in 1944 by enthusiasts interested in the then New Zealand Railways. Membership is open to all with an interest in the New Zealand Railway system both old and new. Photo collection, publications, archive, local groups, restoration, news and history.
The New Zealand Society of Dowsing and Radionics Inc
- Dowsing, sometimes called divining, doodlebugging, or water finding or water witching, is a practice that attempts to locate hidden water wells, buried metals or ores, gemstones, or other objects as well as currents of earth radiation without the use of scientific apparatus.
NZ Association of Rationalists and Humanists
- Advocating a rational, humane, and secular view of life without reference to supernatural agencies. Promoting a tolerant, responsible, and open society.
Ronald McDonald House Charities New Zealand
- Supports housing for families with seriously ill children in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch. Provides information about each house.
Royal Aeronautical Society New Zealand Division
- Provides information on the activities of the society in New Zealand including symposia, branches, awards and membership.
Rural Women New Zealand
- Local and online organizations provide support, training, and advocacy opportunities. Describes programs and provides contact and membership information.
SADD New Zealand
- A not-for-profit organization focussed on saving the lives of young people by eliminating drunk driving.
Sister Cities New Zealand
- New Zealand chapter of a global organization formed to promote growth and understanding between cultures.
- Information on indoor and outdoor recreation facilities, accommodation, youth programs, and cardiac rehabilitation service. [Auckland and Hamilton]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 26, 2016 at 0:48:37 UTC -