become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Military
Society and Culture
Reference: Museums: Transportation: Aviation: Oceania
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Government: Defence Forces
Society: History: By Topic: Wars and Conflicts
Society: Holidays: Anzac Day
Society: Military: Veterans: Memorial Web Sites
Air Force World
- National museum of New Zealand Military Aviation. located at the country's oldest military flying field at Wigram.
- History of Anzac Day, the Anzacs, biographies and diaries, paintings, photographs, and maps.
Army Museum, Waiouru
- Information on prices, facilities, galleries and what's on.
Auckland War Memorial Museum’s Armoury Information Centre
- Portal for researchers and collectors of Orders, Decorations and Medals awarded by British Commonwealth countries.
The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- The cemeteries, work memorials, horticulture, architecture and records of CWGC and the commemoration of members of the Commonwealth Armed Forces who died in the First and Second World Wars.
Kiwis in Armour
- History of armoured fighting vehicles both within New Zealand and in various overseas campaigns, based on research by Jeff Plowman. Information on print titles available and author details included.
National War Memorial
- Consists of the War Memorial Carillon and the Hall of Memories. It commemorates the 28,614 New Zealanders who gave their lives in the South African War, World Wars I and II and the wars in Korea, Malaysia and Vietnam.
The New Zealand Wars
- A history of the causes, campaigns and consequences of the 19th Century Land Wars, with reference also to sources, research, studies and existing landscape. Includes photos, maps and detailed text.
The Punji Pit
- Poems about the New Zealanders in the Vietnam War.
Recipients of the Victoria Cross for New Zealand
- Provides details of all of New Zealand VCs recipients.
South African War
- Exhibition about New Zealand's participation, includes over 50 images, sound files and transcripts from letters and newspapers.
Victor Company RNZIR 1967
- The original V Company Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment, the first New Zealand infantry unit committed to Vietnam in 1967.
Warbirds & Wheels
- A museum that covers New Zealand Fighter Pilots and their crew. Information about the museum, photos, historical records and details of aircraft.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2015 at 19:47:00 UTC -