become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/History
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Society and Culture: History
Treaty of Waitangi
Regional: Oceania: Society and Culture: History
This category in other languages:
National Archives of New Zealand
- Ensures access to, and preservation of, those central government records which have significantly affected the development of New Zealand and the lives and liberties of its citizens. National Archives ensures that this documentary heritage is preserved for future generations and made accessible to both academic researchers and the general public.
New Zealand in History
- An overview covering the pre-historic, colonial, and modern periods. Maori culture and legends also included. [English, French]
New Zealand in the New Millennium
- Historical information on geographic features, disasters, politics, culture and famous New Zealanders.
NZ Fencible Society
- An interest group for the Royal New Zealand Fencibles aiming to promote and encourage historical research and to collect and preserve historical information.
- New Zealand history site featuring over 40 multimedia exhibitions, an annotated links section, a discussion forum and general information for the historical community.
Pioneers in New Zealand and the South Pacific.
- A series of descriptive articles on early New Zealand history. Includes two condensed published history books and illustrations.
Technological Innovation in New Zealand
- The site tells stories about the technologies important to the New Zealand economy in the 20th Century. Most of these technologies were identified by the end of the First World War.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 22, 2013 at 13:26:49 UTC -