become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environment/Organisations
Science and Environment
Environment and Conservation Organisations
- New Zealand's national network of environment and conservation organisations.
Environmental Defence Society
- A society to advocate and achieve sustainable management through targeted planning cases.
Greenpeace Aotearoa New Zealand
- Takes non-violent direct actions that confront environmental problems directly and peacefully. Lobbies governments and companies to implement change. Together with international experts conducts scientific, economic, social and political research.
Kaipatiki Ecological Restoration Project
- A community-based group of people in Auckland, who are restoring the Kaipatiki Stream and its forest margins by ridding it of plant and animal pests while encouraging natural regeneration to take place.
Kiwi Conservation Club
- A Royal Forest and Bird Protection Society project for children. Teaches Kiwi kids about New Zealand’s amazing wildlife and wild places.
Kiwis for Kiwi
- The trading name and call to action of The Kiwi Trust. A fully independent charity, officially launched to protect kiwi and their natural habitat. Information on how to take action, resources, donate and about kiwi.
Land Environment and People
- LEaP aims to enhance the economic, environmental and social sustainability of societies by improving the understanding of local-global change interactions and by motivating and engaging stakeholders in New Zealand and elsewhere.
New Zealand Native Forests Restoration Trust [NFRT]
- Promotes the regeneration of forests, protects important species and restores their habitats. Improves the quality of New Zealand's waterways. News, events, supporting the Trust, reserves and projects.
Ngāti Hine Forestry Trust
- Administering forestry in the Bay of Islands.
Refrigerant Recovery NZ Limited
- Promotes and facilitates the collection, storage and disposal of all ozone depleting substances in New Zealand.
Royal Forest and Bird Society
- New Zealand based conservation organization working to protect New Zealand's native forests, threatened species, marine heritage and for a healthier environment
- A conservation society addressing deteration in the health of coastal seawaters, via promotion and education of marine issues.
Supporters of Tiritiri Matangi Inc.
- Tiritiri Matangi Island is being revegetated and repopulated with birds.
- Land and marine conservation to protect New Zealand ecosystems through acquisition, native habitat restoration and fauna protection
Trees for Canterbury
- Christchurch based non-profit trust set up to grow native plants to "employ, educate and revegetate."
The University of Canterbury | Sustainability Office
- An on-campus hub for individuals and groups interested in how they can create positive change and promote sustainable practices within the University of Canterbury and wider community.
WWF New Zealand
- The New Zealand branch of the WWF.
Usenet nz.soc.green -
Environmental organisations - New Zealand
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2016 at 22:18:01 UTC -