become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environment/Organisations
Science and Environment
Environment and Conservation Organisations
- New Zealand's national network of environment and conservation organisations.
Environmental Advocacy in Northland
- This website is designed to act as an online site representing Environmental Advocacy in Northland. It is the official site for the Environmental Management Programme, a diploma Programme run at the Northland Poytechnic, Whangarei, New Zealand
Environmental Defence Society
- A society to advocate and achieve sustainable management through targeted planning cases.
Greenpeace Aotearoa New Zealand
- A non-profit organisation campaigning about genetic engineering, toxics, oceans, nuclear energy, and forests.
Kaipatiki Ecological Restoration Project
- A community-based group of people in Auckland, who are restoring the Kaipatiki Stream and its forest margins by ridding it of plant and animal pests while encouraging natural regeneration to take place.
- The University of Canterbury environment group.
KASM - Kiwis Against Seabed Mining
- a lobby group set up to prevent seabed mining.
Kiwi Conservation Club
- A Royal Forest and Bird Protection Society project for children.
Land Environment and People
- LEaP aims to enhance the economic, environmental and social sustainability of societies by improving the understanding of local-global change interactions and by motivating and engaging stakeholders in New Zealand and elsewhere.
New Zealand Native Forests Restoration Trust
- New Zealand's leading organisation involved in forest restoration, and protection of important species, their habitats and waterways.
Ngāti Hine Forestry Trust
- Administering forestry in the Bay of Islands.
Plastic Shopping Bag-Free
- A Golden bay based organisation that is working towards eliminating plastic shopping bags.
Refrigerant Recovery NZ Limited
- Promotes and facilitates the collection, storage and disposal of all ozone depleting substances in New Zealand.
Royal Forest and Bird Society
- New Zealand based conservation organization working to protect New Zealand's native forests, threatened species, marine heritage and for a healthier environment
- A conservation society addressing deteration in the health of coastal seawaters, via promotion and education of marine issues.
Supporters of Tiritiri Matangi Inc.
- Tiritiri Matangi Island is being revegetated and repopulated with birds.
- Land and marine conservation to protect New Zealand ecosystems through acquisition, native habitat restoration and fauna protection
Trees for Canterbury
- Christchurch based non-profit trust set up to grow native plants to "employ, educate and revegetate."
WWF New Zealand
- The New Zealand branch of the WWF.
Usenet nz.soc.green -
Environmental organisations - New Zealand
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2013 at 17:15:10 UTC -