become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_Zealand/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Zoos and Aquariums
Regional: Oceania: Science and Environment
This category in other languages:
- Network of instruments and data centres monitoring seismic and volcanic activity. Features volcano cams and information on latest earthquakes.
- Independent and confidential testing of plastics and packaging. Testing of flexible packaging, rigid packaging and other plastic products and materials.
- A sub-branch of the Australasian Branch of the Hydrographic Society with members representing the fields of hydrography, oceanography, geophysics, civil engineering and associated disciplines at all levels of expertise.
Journal of New Zealand Birds
- Nga Manu o Aotearoa. Contents from current issue.
Living Legacies Limited
- An environmental funeral company which has an innovative, sustainable and celebratory approach to life, death and funerals. It reduces global warming, preserves native forests, provides alternative funeral services and promotes life celebrations.
New Zealand Animals
- A not for profit educational Web site containing information and photographs on a wide selection of animals inhabiting New Zealand.
New Zealand Antarctic Society
- Shares knowledge in the fields of all sciences, exploration, discovery and mapping and seeks protection of the Antarctic environment. Profile, branches and membership information.
New Zealand Biosecurity Institute
- To preserve and protect New Zealand's natural resources from the adverse impacts of invasive pests. Profile, activities, calendar and jobs.
New Zealand Institute of Physics
- A group who represent professional physicists. News, membership information, details of conferences and meetings.
- The environmental planning resource site. Best practice guidance on developing regional and district plans under the New Zealand Resource Management Act 1991, including a database of RMA publications and articles.
Resource Management Law Association
- Organisation that promotes an understanding of resource management law. Features a member directory, information on the association and the various events that it runs.
- Company offering rocket research and development. Provides information on the products and services offered, including the manufacture and launch of suborbital rockets.
Royal Society of New Zealand
- News, events, and publications relating to the society's aim of the advancement of science and technology.
Science for Kids
- A fun science and technology related website with experiments, games, facts and activities for children of all ages.
- Science exploration through stories focusing on literacy. Free activities, experiments, lesson plans, resources, and curriculum ideas for education K-K12 (Primary).
Sir Peter Blake Trust
- Organisation that encourages environmental awareness and action.
- Software developed by Marshall Day Acoustics for predicting the absorption performance of porous systems with perforated facings.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 31, 2014 at 22:47:31 UTC -