become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Skiing
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Recreation and Sports: Skiing
Regional: Oceania: Recreation and Sports: Skiing
Sports: Winter Sports: Skiing
Cardrona Alpine Resort
- Cardrona Alpine Resort is situated high on the mountains between Wanaka and Queenstown in the South Island of New Zealand. A mecca for snowboarders and ideal for all ranges of skiers, especially beginners and intermediates.
- Winter snow pass that enables holders to ski and snowboard six mountains in the Southern Alps.
Coronet Peak Ski Area
- The official site for Coronet Peak - one of New Zealand's best known ski areas located in the winter/summer resort Queenstown.
Downhill Ski Club
- Offers skiing or snowboarding for family and single members at two lodges, National Park township and Whakapapa lodge on Ruapehu.
Hanmer Springs Ski Area
- A smaller club field (ex Amuri Ski field) located in Hanmer Springs.
- Situated in the remote headwaters of the Rakaia River, Methven Heliski offers the spectacular experience of skiing amongst towering peaks and glaciers in the heart of New Zealand's Southern Alps.
Mount Lyford Ski Field
- Located 148km north of Christchurch City, New Zealand. Serviced by two pomas, two platters and rope tow lifts. Nearest accommodation is Mount Lyford Village.
Mount Ruapehu Ski Area
- Mount Ruapehu combines the Whakapapa and Turoa ski resorts - the largest skiing and snowboarding area in New Zealand.
Mt Dobson Ski Area
- Located in the South Island of New Zealand - a perfect basin for beginner and intermediate skiers half way between Mt Hutt and Queenstown.
Mt Hutt Ski Area
- Just over one hour from Christchurch Mt Hutt is one of New Zealands most popular ski areas catering for all skiers and boarders. Usually the first ski area to open in the Southern Hemisphere Mt Hutt often has ideal snow because of its southerly aspect.
New Zealand Heliskiing and Heliboarding
- Information about Heliskiing and Heliboarding in New Zealand.
New Zealand Ski Net
- Skiing and boarding information and links to ski areas, snow and weather reports, and photographs.
New Zealand Snow Safety Institute
- New Zealand backcountry skiing and snowboarding courses including alpine survival, avalanche awareness and emergency medical care.
New Zealand Snow Sports Information
- Regularly updated information about the New Zealand ski and snowboard scene.
Ohau Snow Fields and Lodge
- Located in the South Island of New Zealand, high above Lake Ohau, en route from Christchurch to Queenstown. One of the most scenic ski areas in New Zealand with accommodation in the Ohau Lodge ideal for summer or winter.
Porter Heights Ski Area
- Commercial ski area offering skiing and snowboarding. Located near Christchurch.
The Remarkables Ski Area
- Located across the valley from its sister ski area, Coronet Peak, in Queenstown. Three sunny sheltered bowls framed by towering peaks, known for its friendly atmosphere and relaxed feel. A good place to learn to ski with easy access to learner runs by an easy to use chairlift.
Serac Ski Club
- A family-oriented ski club based on Mount Ruapehu, with two lodges, one in Ohakune and one on Whakapapa ski field.
Ski Round Hill
- Roundhill Ski Area is a ski club field situated near Lake Tekapo. Located upon a gentle, undulating hill with views of Mount Cook.
Skiing and Snowboarding in New Zealand
- Information about Skiing and Snowboarding in New Zealand.
Snow Reports New Zealand
- Get the latest snow and weather reports for New Zealand skiing and boarding conditions.
Temple Basin Ski Area
- Located within Arthur's Pass National Park. Temple Basin is a two hour drive from Christchurch City, New Zealand. On field accommodation and tow rope lifts. Floodlit night skiing.
Tongariro Ski Club
- A family club with ski lodge facilities on both sides of Mount Ruapehu.
Treble Cone Ski Area
- Features New Zealand's only six seater chair lift overlooking Lake Wanaka.
- A small club field on the "wild side" of Mt Ruapehu in New Zealand.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 11:37:50 AM EST -