become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Scuba_Diving
Recreation and Sports
Recreation: Outdoors: Scuba Diving
Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Boat Charters: Oceania: New Zealand
Regional: Oceania: Recreation and Sports: Scuba Diving
Dive New Zealand
- Magazine about diving in the Pacific. Includes shop and information on subscriptions, photo competition, travel, diving in New Zealand and advertising, plus articles, news and views.
- Provides scuba diving tours for recreational divers and those wishing to learn to dive in the Bay of Islands. (Paihia)
- Diving information and Poor Knights dive tours in Whangerei.
Earth 2 Ocean Limited
- Snorkelling and PADI scuba training in Tauranga.
Goat Island Scuba Safaris
- Offers dive and fishing charters along the East coast of the North island of New Zealand.
The New Zealand School of Commercial Diver Training
- Provides an overview of the school, location and facilities.
New Zealand Sea Adventures
- Diving photographs and details of PADI and construction diver courses. Titahi Bay, Wellington.
Quentin's Spearfishing Page
- Dedicated to spearfishing and freediving in New Zealand. Includes information on diving in the Kapiti Coast region.
- A network of dive centres offering a variety of information about diving in New Zealand.
Tairua Dive and Marine Ltd
- Offers scuba dive excursions to the Alderman Islands.
Tech Dive NZ
- A dive training provider based in New Zealand, offering dive courses from TDI, GUE and PADI.
A to Z Diving
- New Zealand's most northerly dive school located on the Karikari Peninsula, Whatuwhiwhi. PADI dive training, guiding service, gear hire and air fills.
Yukon Dive | Pacific Hideaway
- A specifically designed 14m catamaran dive boat. A great platform for diving, snorkelling or sightseeing at the Poor Knights. Online booking.
Scuba Diving - New Zealand
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2016 at 18:44:09 UTC -