become an editor
the entire directory
only in Otago/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Travel and Tourism
- Offers shuttle transport, train bookings, luggage transfers, trailer and bike hire. Bikes available range from lightweight rail trail bikes with comfy saddles and grips to weekend adventure bikes and full suspension mountain bikes.
Central Otago .. First Class
- Organises personalised tours throughout Central Otago and for the Otago Central Rail Trail. Takes care of hosted bed and breakfast accommodation, travel and transfer arrangements and bike hire.
- Otago Central Rail Trail mountain bike hire. Information about the Trail, bike hire, Rail Trail shuttles, tour packages and booking.
- An off the bus experience taking in wildlife and wilderness areas on the routes to Dunedin, Oamaru, Queenstown and Rotorua.
- Official website for the Maniototo featuring the towns, fishing, curling, gold mining, rural art deco and history.
Off the Rails
- Mountain bike tours on the Otago Central Rail Trail. Company owned heritage accommodation in Ranfurly, used as a hub. Departures from Queenstown, Clyde or Dunedin. Map. FAQ, and rates included.
Otago Central Rail Trail Planner
- Provides accommodation, transport, bike and guiding services for the Otago Central Rail Trail.
Otago Goldfields Cavalcade
- Information on the annual March re-enactment of the discovery of gold, in which horses and riders, wagoners and walkers follow the old gold trails throughout Otago and Northern Southland.
- Directory providing visitors to Otago with itinerary and travel information.
Rail Trail Active
- A locally based team of biking guides who create back country cycle experiences on a previously inaccessible trails and who are Otago Central Rail Trail Tours Guides.
- Otago Central Rail Trail specialists. Information on packages, accommodation, bike hire, transfers and transport
- Otago Central Rail trail planning, booking, bike hire and specialists in free customised itineraries.
- Brief information on Queenstown, Lake Wanaka, Fiordland and Central Otago, the four areas that make up the Southern Lakes Region.
A To Z Visitor Guide
- Guide to Otago and Southland with events, activities, accommodation and dining.
- The only horse trekking operator holding a concession from the Department of Conservation for providing guided Otago Central Rail Trail horse treks .
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2016 at 5:41:42 UTC -