become an editor
the entire directory
only in Otago/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Travel and Tourism
Altitude Adventures -
- Mountain biking specialists providing bike hire, aa one-stop-shop for the Otago Central Rail Trail and 1-day and multi-day guided trips all over Otago
Central Otago .. First Class
- Organises personalised tours throughout Central Otago and for the Otago Central Rail Trail. Takes care of hosted bed and breakfast accommodation, travel and transfer arrangements and bike hire.
- Otago Central Rail Trail mountain bike hire. Information about the Trail, bike hire, Rail Trail shuttles, tour packages and booking.
- An off the bus experience taking in wildlife and wilderness areas on the routes to Dunedin, Oamaru, Queenstown and Rotorua.
- Official website for the Maniototo featuring the towns, fishing, curling, gold mining, rural art deco and history.
Off the Rails
- Mountain bike tours on the Otago Central Rail Trail. Company owned heritage accommodation in Ranfurly, used as a hub. Departures from Queenstown, Clyde or Dunedin. Map. FAQ, and rates included.
Otago Central Rail Trail Planner
- Provides accommodation, transport, bike and guiding services for the Otago Central Rail Trail.
Otago Goldfields Cavalcade
- Information on the annual March re-enactment of the discovery of gold, in which horses and riders, wagoners and walkers follow the old gold trails throughout Otago and Northern Southland.
- Directory providing visitors to Otago with itinerary and travel information.
Rail Trail Active
- A locally based team of biking guides who create back country cycle experiences on a previously inaccessible trails and who are Otago Central Rail Trail Tours Guides.
- Otago Central Rail Trail specialists. Information on packages, accommodation, bike hire, transfers and transport
- Otago Central Rail trail planning, booking, bike hire and specialists in free customised itineraries.
- Brief information on Queenstown, Lake Wanaka, Fiordland and Central Otago, the four areas that make up the Southern Lakes Region.
A To Z Visitor Guide
- Guide to Otago and Southland with events, activities, accommodation and dining.
- The only horse trekking operator holding a concession from the Department of Conservation for providing guided Otago Central Rail Trail horse treks .
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2015 at 3:27:50 UTC -