become an editor
the entire directory
only in Otago/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Otago: Recreation and Sports
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Recreation and Sports
- Information on all things snowboarding including equipment, clothing, boards, bindings, packs, videos and magazines. [Queenstown and Wanaka]
Brass Monkey Rally
- Queens Birthday Weekend at the Idaburn Dam, near Oturehua in Central Otago (which can get as cold as -10 to -20 degrees C). Directions, images, information, what's on, feedback and archives.
Mountain Biking Otago
- General information and on Club event calendar, contacts, information, sponsors, race results and AOK social riders, plus mountain bike links.
The Otago Angler's Association
- Formed in 1881,the Association is the oldest angling club in New Zealand. Information on events, club activities, lodges, junior club, smoking fish, contacts, and newsletter, plus gallery of photographs.
Otago Central Rail Trail
- A non-profit project managed by the Otago Central Rail Trail Charitable Trust, helping enhance the Rail Trail experience. Route guide, accommodation, tour planning, bike hire and trail information.
Otago Central Rail Trail Duathlon
- A multi-sport event involving running and mountain biking the length of the Rail Trail over two days. Information and downloadable pdf entry form and course description map.
Otago Land Rover Owners Club Inc
- For owners of all types of 4WD vehicles in the Otago area. Information on upcoming trips, rally information and social events.
Otago Pistol Club
- Facilities include club rooms and five shooting ranges with the latest computerised control systems. Information on pistol shooting and disciplines and club rules plus photos, videos, guest book and links.
Otago Rail Trail
- A unique year-round recreational facility designed for walkers, mountain bikers and horse riders.
The Otago Ski Club
- Formed on the 15th August, 1932 after a particularly heavy snowfall in Dunedin, membership is open to all. Membership, online booking and Coronet Peak information, daily sno-cam and bulletins.
The Otago Tramping And Mountaineering Club
- Day (usually Sunday) and weekend trips throughout the year as well as several instruction courses. Site map, introduction and information about OTMC including members information, news, how to join, trips/meetings, day and weekend trip programme, social programme, publications/photos, bulletin archive, instruction courses, tramping information, and contacts.
Otago University Dive Club
- Contains upcoming club activities, meetings, tide tables, trip reports, general club information, a Dunedin area dive site database and dive related links.
Sirocco Fishing Charters
- Based in the fishing village of Moeraki, Otago and one hours scenic drive from Dunedin. Site features information on charters, FV Sirocco, Moeraki township, and booking a charter, plus image gallery.
- Publishers of FightTimes martial arts magazine, importers of Sportsmaster Martial Arts products, and trainers in many modules of close combat, close protection, security and self defence. Links to FightTimes Magazine, FightTimes Online Martial Arts Supplies, School of Self Defence Close Combat School and International Close Combat Instructors Association (ICCIA).
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 3, 2013 at 20:13:01 UTC -