become an editor
the entire directory
only in Queenstown/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Skiing and Snowboarding
- Offers scenic flights, aerial photography and flight training for all skill levels. Includes information on the Wakatipu Aero Club.
- Canyoning near Queenstown and Glenorchy providing a range of adventures for all ages. Online booking plus information on canyoning and locations.
- NZHGPA registered school specialising in paragliding with refresher and advanced courses plus equipment hire and sale. Information on site about courses and sales.
- Hang gliding and paragliding school. Training, tandem flights, tours, and equipment.
Glenroy Hunting Lodge
- Hunting and accommodation on a private hunting reserve. Information on game hunted, the Lodge and Queenstown, plus photo gallery and contacts.
A J Hackett Bungy
- Bungy jumping with the original bungy operator. History and information on jump sites, clothing, safety and bookings plus gallery, grapevine and map.
Kiwi Wilderness Walks
- Offers a range of all inclusive guided walks with experienced local guides providing a valuable insight in to the history of Maori, early settlers and local ecology.
NZONE Tandem Skydive
- Freefall tandem parachute jump over Queenstown's alpine scenery. Information on tandem skydiving, gift jump certificates, souvenir jump gear, safety, bookings and enquiries, plus photography and videos.
The Pacific Jemm
- Offers a charter cruiser as a function venue or for day cruises and excursions. Profile, services and facilities.
- A parasailing company providing views from six hundred feet above Queenstown Bay. Gallery, FAQs, and links, plus information on the flights, the company and bookings.
Peak Golf Queenstown
- Golf holidays, tours and transport provider . Profile, courses, tours and events.
Queenstown Golf Club
- 18 hole course, Par 72 set on the Peninsula surrounded by Lake Wakatipu. Hole by hole photographs and overview, location map, green fees and events programme.
- White water rafting on the Kawarau or Shotover Rivers. Rafting rates and timetable as well as information on the types of rafting available.
Serious Fun River Surfing
- White water river boarding down the Kawarau River. Information on the trip, bookings and history.
- The home of jetboating for adventure and thrills. Information on the experience, drivers, news, tourism awards and thrill therapy.
Ultimate Hikes New Zealand
- Offer a range of guided walks throughout the Te Wai Pounamu Southwest New Zealand World Heritage Area in Fiordland. Information on the grand traverse, day walks, Routeburn and Milford Tracks, packages and Mt Cook, plus gallery and Newsletter.
- Inflatable standup paddleboard rental. Website features information on rental kits, prices and vouchers.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2016 at 7:34:22 UTC -