become an editor
the entire directory
only in Localities/Palmerston
East Otago High School
- Provides a focus on careers for Year 7 to 13 students by providing opportunities for all levels. Academic information and about EOHS, facilities, co-curricular, sports, and calendar, plus parent portal.
Palmerston Primary School
- Facilities include a library, Activity Centre, swimming pool and superb grounds.
- A charitable trust operating from the lighthouse at Moeraki. Volunteers care for two colonies, monitoring the breeding and survival of Yellow-eyed penguins as well as rehabilitating the sick, injured and starving.
- Offers self-contained units with free WiFi and ample off-street parking.
Springbank Farm, Horse Riding
- Offers horse and pony riding instruction for all ages and other related services. Information on location, services, bookings, carriage driving, side saddle and contacts.
St James Presbyterian Church
- Designed by prominent Dunedin architect David Ross, built from local Waihemo stone, and opened on Sunday 3rd December 1876. Services held every Sunday, 10am.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2016 at 1:52:00 UTC -