become an editor
the entire directory
only in Localities/Glenorchy
Glenorchy Information Centre
- Located in Mull Street, part of the historic Glenorchy Hotel (45 km from Queenstown) and the last stop before the Routeburn, Rees/Dart and Greenstone/Caples walking tracks.
Blanket Bay Luxury Lodge
- Located between Queenstown and Glenorchy, ideal for fishing and outdoor activities. Information on the setting, lodge and reservations plus news and photo gallery.
Dart River Safaris, Glenorchy
- Operates year-round in the alpine wilderness and is the pioneer jetboat operation on the Dart River. Company and other information including location, options, timetable, reservations, news and contacts, plus a website in Japanese.
Dart Stables Horse Trekking, Glenorchy
- Operates horse treks in the scenic Glenorchy area. Information on the company, tour packages and location, plus photo gallery, e-mail and contact detail.
Glenorchy Hotel and Backpackers Ltd
- Accommodation, bar, cafe and restaurant located at the top of Lake Wakatipu. Situated amidst alpine scenery 45 minutes drive from Queenstown.
- Passenger transport and tour company operating from a Glenorchy base and providing comprehensive transport options in the Queenstown and Glenorchy area.
Glenorchy Lake House
- A luxury bed and breakfast in the heart of Glenorchy. Feature views, comfortable beds, a therapeutic massaging spa and a hearty wholesome breakfast.
- The old Glenorchy Camp Ground and General Store will be replaced with a full range of accommodations, products and services for camping, holiday and everyday needs, serving both visitors and locals year-round. Information on what's coming, sustainability and the community.
High Country Horses
- A New Zealand owned and operated business that has opened its farm and surrounding areas for people to enjoy by horseback. Information on the rides and location.
- Since the late 1800's Paradise has been the retreat for people who seek tranquility and an accessible experience of wild places. Information on the Trust, cottage accommodation, activities and location plus gallery.
- Operates three kayaking tours leaving from Glenorchy's shores at the head of Lake Wakatipu,
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2016 at 6:36:05 UTC -