become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dunedin/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Otago: Localities: Dunedin: Recreation and Sports
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Recreation and Sports
Balmacewen Tennis Club Inc
- Established in 1904 the Club is one of the largest tennis clubs in Otago. Site features fixtures, links, newsletter and registration details.
Berwick Outdoor Experience
- An outdoor and physical pursuits course offering activities such as Ropes and Initiative Courses, First Aid, Tramping (Bush Skills), Abseiling and Kayaking.
Civil Service Harriers
- Small athletics club in Dunedin, which as well as running also holds walking groups and recreational walks. Links to Athletics NZ, Athletics Otago, Sport Otago, City of Dunedin, and information on walking group, Club syllabus, office bearers and contacts.
Dunedin Kart Club Inc
- Enjoys the only sealed purpose built race track in Otago. Race calendar, contacts and information about getting started, finding the Club, Club rules, plus photo gallery, FAQ, links, notice board, race results, classifieds and Nipped - the quarterly magazine.
Ocean Beach Railway
- New Zealand's pioneer railway museum and Dunedin's only regularly used steam locomotives. News and information on location, rolling stock, history and contacts.
Otago University Tramping Club
- Student tramping club unofficial website and forums. Features tramping, hiking, and rock climbing.
SAR Dogs Otago Inc
- A voluntary organization dedicated to the training and deployment of Search Dogs in a variety of search and rescue environments, including wilderness/bush, avalanche and disaster. Information included on using dogs in SAR, search reports, resources, training, members and links, plus photo album.
- Skateboard pictures and information - includes spot guide, events, skateboarding laws, photo gallery, history and links.
- Official website of Soccer Otago. Site includes match reports, national league fixtures, and information on clubs, coaching, juniors, referees, news, archives and soccer links.
- The major supplier of sporting services to the Otago region with a major objective to assist sport and physical activity levels. Information on events, services, Sportsforce, personnel, contacts, recruitment and news.
Suburban Yoga, Mornington
- A small, intimate purpose-built studio in Mornington. Features general hatha yoga with Iyengar and Anusara influences. Site includes information on classes, timetable and studio.
- Links to Swim Otago management, carnival, technical, photo and minutes pages and Otago Olympians Information.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 14, 2010 9:51:56 PM EDT -